December 10-11, 2009.
CPPE Head Daniel Tsygankov
conducted a training for leading staff of Kazan Mayor’s Office
. Its subject was «Theory and Practice of Administrative Decision Making: Program Evaluation and Regulatory Impact Analysis».
This training was a first part of educational program of professional retraining «Strategic Management and Municipal Administration» realized by Institute of Communication Management (HSE) on commission of Kazan Mayor’s Office.
Subjects of lessons and seminars:
1. Program Evaluation Methodology and Regulatory Impact Analysis (general principles) – 2 hours
2. Program Evaluation Methodology and Regulatory Impact Analysis for Mayor’s Office – 2 hours
3. Inclusion of Program Evaluation in Decision Making System in municipal level– 2 hours
4. RIA Inclusion in Decision Making System in municipal level – 2 hours
5. Inclusion of Competition Assessment in Decision Making System – 2 hours
6. Municipal and Regional Policy Evaluation in different economic sectors: International and Russian Experience (case studies) – 4 hours
Also CPPE prepared a special reader was in Russian (about 300 pages).