February 26, 2010.
CPPE Deputy Director Alexander Belyaev
and Head of perspective projects’ department Dmitry Sobol
carried out one-day training for civil servants of North Ossetia connected with RIA implantation. This training was a part of the World Bank’s project «Introduction of Regulatory Impact Assessment tools in North Ossetia. 2nd Phase of the Pilot».
During the training addressed the following issues:
- Commonwealth of Independent States experience of RIA implantation;
- Experience in preparing financial feasibility studies in the Russian context;
- Legal monitoring, anti-corruption assessment, parliamentary impact assessment of the laws in Russia;
- Presentation of the Guidelines for drafting a report on the RIA of executive authority on concrete examples;
- Presentation of the Guidelines for the examination of reports on the RIA and draft normative legal acts in the national authorized body of RIA.