An International Conference to inaugurate a Global Regulatory Governance Research Network
This Conference will take place on July 4-6, 2019
in Hong Kong.
Organizers are the Chinese University of Hong Kong and European Consortium of Political Research (ECPR) Standing Group on the Regulatory Governance.
Main topics of the Conference:
- Regulatory Governance in Emerging Sectors
- Global and Regional Regulatory Governance
- Innovations and Value Creation in Regulatory Governance
- Trends and Emerging Issues in Regulation and Compliance
- Regulatory Challenges for the Asia-Pacific region
Useful information for speakers and participations is released on conferance website